Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blue patrol

Photobucket

Finally managed to shoot some nice photos with a nice camera! I couldn't be more happier! Wish me luck to get a new camera so I can take pics like these:))

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pants - Zara
Shirt - Zara
Shoes - Zara
Jacket - Bershka
Ring - The Chains Of Love
Bracelets - H and M
Watch - DoroChron

1 comment:

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice. xo

p.s. I'm having a necklace giveaway from gigi vintage if you'd like to check it out. :)
devorelebeaumonstre.com

About Me

My Photo
I'm starting this blog because I love fashion, and I hope I can create my own style. Rock'n'roll

Followers

Favourites